Account & Billing
You will receive an email with instructions to set up your customer information portal after your service has been installed and activated. You can also access the customer portal setup directly.
Your customer portal will allow you to quickly view your invoices and manage your payment details. You also have the ability to make changes to your contact information and view your data usage history.
Redzone accepts the following payment methods: e-check (linking payment to your checking account), Debit Card, Paypal, or Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover).
You can edit your payment method at any time by logging on to your customer information portal. You can access the customer information portal anytime via the My Account link at the top of our site. If you need further assistance you can give us a call at 207-596-5700 and one of our support representatives will assist you.
- Taxes: There are no taxes on Internet service.
- Late Fees: If your monthly bill is paid (3) three days later than your scheduled billing date, a late fee will be posted to your account on the 4th day equating to 5% of your delinquent balance.
- Nonpayment Reconnection Fee: If you fail to pay your bill by the 10th day of your scheduled billing date, your service will be suspended and you will be charged an additional $25 to reactivate your account.
- Relocation Fee: If a relocation of Redzone’s equipment is requested by the customer because of a roofing project, or an in-state address change, Redzone will grant such relocations as a courtesy one time per 12-month period. If a customer requests to relocate outdoor Redzone equipment more than once in a 12-month period, a one-time $100 fee will be charged to cover the cost of the work. At no time is a customer or any non-Redzone employee permitted to move or adjust Redzone equipment or wiring.
- No call/No show fee: We take our client appointments seriously, but we also understand that "life happens"; if you need to cancel or reschedule, please let us know by contacting us at least 12 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment. If you fail to inform our office of your need to reschedule at least 12 hours in advance of your appointment and the technician arrives at your location and is unable to perform the scheduled installation or service call because of your absence, you will be charged a $50 "No Show Fee" which must be paid before a new appointment is scheduled.
- One-time charges: Custom installation or equipment fees are charged for specific situations only when mutually agreed upon by Redzone and the customer.
- Rental Fees: There is a monthly fee for customers choosing to rent a Redzone-owned router, customer-selected managed WiFi options, and/or the addition of mesh network extenders. These charges will be listed on your monthly invoice if applicable.
Customer support concerning account information (billing, cancellation, etc.) can be addressed with a customer support specialist by calling 207-596-5700 Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm EST.
BEFORE switching to a new provider or relocating to a new home or location, please call our office at 207-596-5700 Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm EST to speak with a Redzone Customer Service Associate.
The Redzone Retention Department will review your request, assess the closure of your account and any outstanding balances, and work with you to schedule an equipment pick-up date.
Please collaborate with our schedulers and technicians to avoid fees for unreturned equipment and/or to coordinate the reinstallation of our equipment at your new address.
You will be issued credit from the day service is disconnected to the date of the next billing cycle. This could result in a refund if you paid more than the last bill amount due.
Our dispatch team will reach out to you by phone or text message to schedule an appointment for one of our technicians to confirm the signal quality and install your new service.
If you need to reschedule your appointment, you must contact our dispatch team at 207-596-5700 Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm EST at least 12 hours in advance before the scheduled appointment or a $50 rescheduling fee will apply.
Please allow for 1.5 to 3 hours for the installation to be completed. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service and installation experience. The appointment may take longer depending on the complexity of the installation. An authorized individual age 18+ must be on site during the entire installation and must have permission by the customer to make installation decisions for the household.
Our technician must be able to access all areas of your dwelling that are necessary to conduct the installation. A broadband wireless radio, approx. 10 in. x 10 in. in size, will be installed on your rooftop (or the highest location on your property that receives the best signal); this might include a treetop or even another building on your property.
The technician will also need access to the area where the cable from the antenna will enter your home or business, a clear path to a central location for the placement of your WiFi router, and an unused electrical outlet to power the router.
Yes, for Redzone managed WiFi - If a Redzone Managed-WiFi6 router is installed at your location (either rented or provided with your service plan), the Redzone technician will help you set-up the Command IQ App so that you can manage your WiFi network on your mobile phone or tablet. The technician will set up your Network name and WiFi password and record that information for you. You can also consult the Customer Support videos (below) for additional instructions on the CommandIQ App and the features of your home WiFi.
No, for customer owned routers - The setup, configuration, and maintenance of your router and WiFi is your responsibility. Redzone will provide an ethernet cable connection to your router, which will connect your router to the Internet.
In either case, before the technician leaves your property, be sure to ask any final questions that you might have about your Internet connection.
Following your appointment, if you have any questions regarding your service, please call Support 24/7 at 207-596-5700.
Redzone’s remote technical support is available 24/7 at (207) 596-5700 for your Internet connection and any Redzone provided equipment.
Field support is available for problems that cannot be resolved remotely. No fees are assessed to the customer for a field dispatch to resolve problems with Redzone equipment. A dispatch fee of $75 will be charged to the customer to resolve issues not caused by Redzone (examples include: customer-caused damage to cabling or the mis-wiring of data cables, or an unauthorized router reset).
Redzone does not provide technical support for customer-owned equipment such as routers, computers, printers, tablets, phones, software applications, and home networking equipment (examples include: Google hub, Amazon Alexa, Ring, Blink, Roku and other smart devices such as lights, security systems and thermostats). We will be happy to assist with these items if our technicians have availability and knowledge, at a rate of $75 per hour, and a minimum of 1 hour.
Call the Redzone office at 207-596-5700.
IMPORTANT! Do not reset or attempt to make any hardware or software changes to any Redzone equipment unless you are directed to do so by one of our Customer Support Representatives.
Before you give us a call:
- Check to make sure that you have power and that all of your devices are powered on.
- Check to see if all WiFi devices have lost connection to the internet. If one or more devices are online, then your Internet connection is operating normally and the trouble is with the affected device(s).
- Check for outages in your area.
If there are no device issues in your home, and no known outages affecting service in your area then you can call our technical support team 24/7 at 207-596-5700 for further assistance.
The CommandIQ app provides complete control of your home WiFi network.
You may also find it useful to review the Managed WiFi6 CommandIQ App FAQs. (2.3MB PDF)
DIRECTV offers various support options via their website's support page.