Call to order 207-596-5700
12-Month Customer Agreement
ABOUT THIS AGREEMENT, OUR SERVICES & YOUR RIGHTS
Thank you for your interest in our products and services. By agreeing to the terms of this Service Agreement with Redzone Wireless, you acknowledge and accept the terms below, as well as our standard Terms of Service (clicking will open a new tab/window, simply close the new tab or window to return to this agreement). PLEASE READ THESE AGREEMENT TERMS CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT OR OUR TERMS OF SERVICE DO NOT CONTINUE.
TERMS & TERMINATION OF SERVICE AGREEMENT:
By Agreeing to the terms listed here as well as our standard terms of service, you are entering a twelve (12) month Service Agreement with Redzone Wireless. The terms of this Service Agreement begin upon activation of service.
- You reserve the right to cancel your Service Agreement with Redzone Wireless at any time. An early termination fee will be applied should you terminate your Service Agreement early. The early termination fee is based on the monthly plan cost multiplied by the number of months until the end of the Service Agreement term.
- To close your account, you must call our Customer Service department at 207-596-5700 during normal business hours (Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm EST) and speak to a Customer Care Specialist. Account closures will not be valid if sent via; email, support ticketing system, mail, or by any other method.
- Upgrade or Downgrade service - You may request changes to your service plan level at any time. Your plan rate at time of change will adjust to current plan pricing and may require new 12-month Service Agreement.
- Just Cause for Termination of Service Agreement - If you experience issues with your internet connectivity, you must notify us of the issue(s) immediately. Redzone continually monitors Network availability and performance and will seek to correct the problem and remedy any issue with your service. If you experience a single outage lasting more than 36 hours and the cause of the outage is a Redzone network issue as confirmed through Redzone’s Network Monitoring Systems you may terminate your Service Agreement without penalties. This excludes service suspension due to non-receipt of payment.
- We may terminate your account at our discretion without notice. If we do so, we will give you a prorated refund based on the number of days remaining in your billing cycle. However, we will not give any refund for termination related to conduct that we determine, in our discretion, violates these Terms of Service or any applicable law, involves fraud or misuse, or is harmful to our interests or another user.
- At time of closure, all equipment provided by Redzone Wireless must be returned within 30 days unless otherwise specified. If you have an indoor modem, Redzone Wireless will provide a prepaid return shipping label. For an exterior install, Redzone Wireless will schedule a time for a technician to retrieve all Redzone Wireless equipment. Your account will be charged a fee for any equipment which is not returned to Redzone Wireless. This charge also applies should any of the equipment be stolen from your home or returned damaged beyond normal wear and tear.
- By agreeing to enter into a twelve (12) month Service Agreement with Redzone Wireless you are receiving a discounted rate for your service. To avoid default pricing, please ensure your account is up to date and current (not past due).
- Payments are automatically deducted each month from the card you provided / have on file. It is your responsibility to update the card as necessary to ensure your account is up to date.
- Any account that is more than 15 days past due will be suspended and the client will lose their contracted rate (default pricing) and could be subject to a fee to restore service. You will be charged the appropriate termination fee if your account is not brought back to up to date (active status) after being disconnected for non-payment.
REVISIONS & AMENDMENTS:
Redzone may revise, amend, or modify this Agreement and its policies from time to time. We will provide thirty (30) days notice of any significant change to this Agreement. Notice of any revisions, amendments, or modifications will be posted on Redzone’s website, and/or sent via email to the email on file with your Redzone account and will be effective on the date set forth in the notice. If you do not agree to the change(s) made, you will need to contact Redzone’s office at 207-596-5700 to cancel your Service Agreement. By continuing to use the Service after the effective date of any revision, amendment, or modification, you accept and agree to abide by them.
By entering into this Service Agreement with Redzone Wireless, you accept and agree to our:
Clicking a link below will open a new tab/window. Simply close the new tab or window to return to this agreement.