Redzone COVID-19 Safety Notice
July 1, 2020 — The State of Maine has classified Redzone Wireless as an essential services provider, and Redzone continues full business & network operations in accordance with all guidelines provided by state government & health officials.
Specifically, Redzone has taken the following actions.
- Migrated all office-based employees to remote work from home operations
- Doubled core network total capacity at data centers
- Enabled employee collaboration & video conferencing on Redzone’s network
- Maintained full tower & network infrastructure management and support
- Enhanced field technician safety protocols and health monitoring
- Implemented pre-Installation and field service customer health screening
Field Activity — Customer Operations associates call all appointments "same day" to confirm the client’s health and provide the client with expectations for their upcoming "house call" (Service Call or Installation). It is important for the client to know what precautions Redzone is taking as well as understand what "conditions" our technicians could be encountering.
- Confirm health and wellbeing of client and household:
- Safe Distancing Discussion inside the property and explain Redzone expectations:
- Technician will explain job type, predicted timing with focus on "predicted time inside"
- Installation — 75% of the work is performed outside.
- Service Call — likely needs to be inside property
- Equipment Retrieval — 90% outside and limited exposure inside in most cases
- Essential Daily Equipment for field personnel - masks, gloves, sanitizer / cleaner
- Daily temperature check before start of day - Field Technician will not work if temperature is above 99°.
- Before beginning job "onsite"
- Call client / inform of arrival
- Put on Mask / Gloves
- Redzone Technician attempts to communicate from outside the residence, safe distancing to limit close contact/exposure
- Redzone Field Technician reserves the right to cancel job if they are uncomfortable based on health reasons
Redzone will provide regular updates here, as well as on our social media channels. Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.