Welcome to Redzone Wireless, the way Internet should be!
Effective August, 18th Redzone Wireless acquired GWI’s Fixed Wireless Business. We want this transition to be carefree, clear and easy for you – we’ve got you covered.
GWI to Redzone Transition
Who is Redzone Wireless?
- Redzone is locally owned and operated and is headquartered in Rockland, Maine
- Redzone is a leading Maine Wireless Internet Services Provider (WISP)
- Redzone provides Premium Wireless Broadband Services to Residential and Business Customers
What can you expect?
- A local team dedicated to your Internet and/or VoIP needs
- A company that has gone green and thanks you for embracing our paperless environment
- No change to your current wireless plan and/or VoIP service
What action do you need to take?
- Nothing is required by you at this time - thank you!
- If you receive an email or a voicemail from our Customer Care team, please take a moment and get back in touch with us. Our goal is to ensure our new client records are accurate and service is uninterrupted
What about your bill?
- We will invoice you four (4) days prior to due date via email
- Emails will be from @redzonewireless.com. Please be sure to add us to your address book, and if you don't see a message from us, please be sure to check your SPAM folder.
- The Email Subject line will read: Customer Invoice
- You should not expect your due date to change
- If we do not have a valid email address on file, we will be reaching out to establish one
- Redzone's preferred method of payment is recurring automatic credit/debit card payments. Please feel free to call our Customer Care team at 207-596-5700 with any questions.
Redzone promotes a customer centric model and takes great pride in delivering outstanding customer service. We couldn't be more excited to be your Internet Service Provider and we look forward to serving you in the great state of Maine.
The Redzone Wireless Team
GWI / Customer Operations Q&A
Service Related Questions
We’re excited to assess our newly acquired markets and networks, understand the service demand, the opportunities and the overall health of “that” network. At this time we’re asking for your patience as we do this. Unfortunately at this time we cannot upgrade your plan.
If your service is in: Owls Head, Thomaston, Rockland, Rockport, Camden, Appleton, Union, or Hope, and we are able to assess your equipment and upgrade your service, we'd be happy to do so!
If you have questions pertaining to Billing, Sales, General Info = Monday - Friday 8am-7pm
If you require technical phone support / assistance = 24 x 7 x 365
If your service address requires a field visit = Monday - Friday 8am-7pm