Frequently Asked Questions
- Redzone allows you to connect to the Internet at high speeds for less than most companies offering Cable, DSL, Mobile Phone Data plans or Satellite.
- Redzone service requires no phone line or cable TV subscription for high speed Internet access.
- Redzone requires no long-term contracts.
- Redzone offers friendly local Maine customer service and technical support.
Redzone supports your access to the Internet, and we also support the Redzone Wireless router provided to access our service. These support services are provided 100% free of charge and are 100% guaranteed for all Redzone active customers in good standing.
Support for desktop computers, notebooks, software applications or any other Wi-Fi enabled device should be provided by the manufacturers of those products. Redzone technical support will ensure that our Internet signal is reaching your home, and the operating performance of the wireless router.
What to expect over the next few days after your order:
- Within 1 business day, a Redzone customer representative will confirm service at your specific address and determine your installation requirements. You will be contacted directly to complete the activation and set up of your account, and to schedule your installation appointment with a Redzone technician.
- Redzone Wireless customer support can be reached 24/7 at 207-596-5700. You can also reach us anytime online via our support page.
Redzone recommends the Ubiquity Nanonstation2 client bridge to improve signal strength and maximize throughput and performance to your computer. Nanostation2 and mount (both are required) can be purchased from the following retailers:
Configuration instructions to connect the Ubiquity Nanostation2 to the Redzone network can be found here.