Frequently Asked Questions
- Redzone allows you to connect to the Internet at high speeds for less than most companies offering Cable, DSL, Mobile Phone Data plans or Satellite.
- Redzone service requires no phone line or cable TV subscription for high speed Internet access.
- Redzone requires no long-term contracts.
- Redzone service requires no additional equipment and no monthly equipment costs.
- Redzone offers friendly local Maine customer service and technical support.
Redzone supports your access to the Internet, and we also support the Redzone Wireless router provided to access our service. These support services are provided 100% free of charge and are 100% guaranteed for all Redzone active customers in good standing.
Support for desktop computers, notebooks, software applications or any other Wi-Fi enabled device should be provided by the manufacturers of those products. Redzone technical support will ensure that our Internet signal is reaching your home, and the operating performance of the wireless router.
Redzone’s 4G LTE Advanced network customer equipment has an integrated Wi-Fi router that provides connectivity to wireless devices within your home or office. The primary benefit of using Redzone’s free integrated Wi-Fi is that Redzone is able to provide a higher level of technical support for your connection, and it eliminates the need to purchase and maintain additional equipment.
However, if you elect to use your own wireless router, range extenders or other wired networking devices, Redzone can disable the integrated Wi-Fi at your request. When Redzone Wi-Fi is turned off at a customer’s request, Redzone’s technical support capabilities and service guarantees are limited to the wireless signal reception to the Redzone provided receiver.
What to expect over the next few days after your order:
- Redzone Wireless is located in Rockland Maine and we provide expedited delivery via UPS. You will receive an email notification with a tracking number when your Redzone Wireless User Kit ships.
- If your location requires an ancillary antenna for improved signal reception, a Redzone Customer Care Representative will call you to schedule a technician installation appointment.
- The Redzone Wireless User Kit will include everything you will need to establish your new “unwired” 4G LTE Advanced network connection.
- Redzone Wireless customer support can be reached 27/7 at 207-596-5700. You can also reach us anytime online via our support page.
Redzone recommends the Ubiquity Nanonstation2 client bridge to improve signal strength and maximize throughput and performance to your computer. Nanostation2 and mount (both are required) can be purchased from the following retailers:
Configuration instructions to connect the Ubiquity Nanostation2 to the Redzone network can be found here.