Limited Time. Call Today.
5-Year Price Lock. No contract required. Managed WiFi6 router included. Some exclusions apply.
Redzone Wireless is participating in the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) to help bring financial relief to more Mainers.
Save $30/month on Home Internet
The Affordable Connectivity Program is a temporary government program operated by the Federal Communications Commission that began on December 31, 2021. This program provides a subsidy giving customers up to $30 per month toward home internet for eligible households. If you’re in need of internet or already have internet with Redzone Wireless, check to see if you qualify today.
Once you have applied and been approved for the Affordable Connectivity Program, please contact one of our representatives at 207-596-5700. You will need to provide us with your application ID and a few additional details in order for us to complete the process.
Do you qualify?
You are eligible to receive this benefit if any of these apply:
- Your income is less than or equal to 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Your child/dependent participates in government assistance programs such as SNAP, Medicaid, WIC or other programs
- You, your child, or dependent already receives the Lifeline Benefit
- Your child or dependent participates in the Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program
- You or your child or dependent received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
How to apply
There are two ways to apply:
- Online at ACPbenefit.org
- By mail - complete the application (English or Spanish) and send with proof of eligibility to:
ACP Support Center
P.O. Box 7081
London, KY 40742
Need assistance? Call us at 207-596-5700.
- Eligible for all internet products
- ACP subsidy cannot be combine with other promotions
How the subsidy is applied
Redzone Wireless will receive the subsidy funds to provide the discount to you directly from the ACP program. Customers will receive a credit towards their monthly bill and will be responsible for the remaining balance.
When the program ends
Redzone Wireless will notify you in writing before the program ends. Should you want to continue internet service from Redzone Wireless, you will need to opt-in at the standard price. Failure to opt-in will result in termination of internet service.
Terms and conditions apply. Funds through the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Pre-qualification through the Lifeline National Verifier is required for this program. Eligible products include all internet products as available. Offer not available in all areas and not applicable to bundles or promotional offers. Installation fee is required for new customers.
You are choosing Redzone Wireless as your ACP provider. Qualifying customers enrolled in the ACP program receive a temporary federal subsidy to reduce their monthly broadband bill for the duration of the program and can transfer their benefit to another ACP provider at any time. ACP is limited to one benefit per household and cannot be transferred to another individual. If you have existing Lifeline benefits or meet other eligibility criteria, you can qualify for ACP.