Connecting your community
Interested in unwiring your community?
RedZone can assist in all phases of network deployment, including:
- Site Surveys
- Radio and network equipment selection
- Cost estimates
- Site selection
- Site engineering
- Radio installation
- Operation Support Systems (billing, monitoring, element management, traffic management)
- Remote network management
- Customer billing
- Network monitoring and reporting
- Bandwidth management
Contact us to:
- Learn how RedZone might assist with pre-planning, deployment, and operation of your wireless broadband network.
- Schedule a tour of our Midcoast operation, where you can:
- Experience our high-speed network from anywhere in the community
- Talk with local residents and businesses about their experience with RedZone
- Meet with local law enforcement personnel to learn how redZone enhances communications, and increases productivity of our field officers.
- Discuss next steps
For up to date information regarding community wireless deployments around the nation.www.muniwireless.com
For municipal decision makers, a guide for deploying community wide wireless network.Municipal Guide (PDF 877k)
Internet Service Availability
Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I need to use your service?
- How much does it cost?
- If I can see the "REDZONE" SSID when using my laptop equipped with 802.11 wireless card, can I connect without using the redZone supplied wireless bridge?
- How do I sign up for service?
- Does RedZone provide email?
- I'm a seasonal customer and have returned or will soon be returning to the area. How do I start my seasonal service?
- Up to 25Mb/s downloads
- Low latency
- Great for movie and online gaming
- Available for home and business
Wi-Fi and HotspotsLearn More >
Hosting, email, domain names, and more.Need web and email hosting, domain names, e-commerce merchant accounts, or SSL certificates?
Learn more >