How to use the interactive maps
These maps are interactive, meaning you can zoom in and out and move the map around. You can pinpoint your exact location on the map to see if you are within the RedZone Wireless coverage area. By using the clicking directional arrows that appear in the upper left corner of each map, you can move the map around. Or if you prefer, you can simply click on the map itself and while holding down the mouse button, you can drag the map around to see other areas of that map.
To zoom in or out, simply click on the plus (+) or minus (-) below the directional arrows.
Disclaimer: Coverage maps are for reference only, and not a guarantee of service availability. Sufficient signal strength (at your address) must be confirmed by a RedZone technician before service can be installed.
Maps updated monthly
Internet Service Availability
Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I need to use your service?
- How much does it cost?
- If I can see the "REDZONE" SSID when using my laptop equipped with 802.11 wireless card, can I connect without using the redZone supplied wireless bridge?
- How do I sign up for service?
- Does RedZone provide email?
- I'm a seasonal customer and have returned or will soon be returning to the area. How do I start my seasonal service?
- Up to 25Mb/s downloads
- Low latency
- Great for movie and online gaming
- Available for home and business
Wi-Fi and HotspotsLearn More >
Hosting, email, domain names, and more.Need web and email hosting, domain names, e-commerce merchant accounts, or SSL certificates?
Learn more >