Contact RedZone Wireless
In order to streamline support requests and better serve you, we utilize a support ticket system. Every support request is assigned a unique ticket number which you can use to track the progress and responses online. For your reference we provide complete archives and history of all your support requests. A valid email address is required.
Open A New Ticket
Please provide as much detail as possible so we can best assist you. To update a previously submitted ticket, please use the form to the right.
Check Ticket Status
We provide archives and history of all your support requests complete with responses.
Internet Service Availability
Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I need to use your service?
- How much does it cost?
- If I can see the "REDZONE" SSID when using my laptop equipped with 802.11 wireless card, can I connect without using the redZone supplied wireless bridge?
- How do I sign up for service?
- Does RedZone provide email?
- I'm a seasonal customer and have returned or will soon be returning to the area. How do I start my seasonal service?
- Up to 25Mb/s downloads
- Low latency
- Great for movie and online gaming
- Available for home and business
Wi-Fi and HotspotsLearn More >
Hosting, email, domain names, and more.Need web and email hosting, domain names, e-commerce merchant accounts, or SSL certificates?
Learn more >